|Interpreting Asphalt Test Results
(1.5 hrs., 1.5 PDHs)To register & view the recording see below
This webinar will present information on the test results associated with asphalt mixtures and their related components that are generated during a project. The purpose of each test will be presented, as well as the potential ramifications of failing test results for each test. Recommended resources for this webinar recording are:
- MS-2 Mix Design Methods
- MS-4 Asphalt Handbook
- MS-22 Construction of Hat Mix Asphalt Pavements
- MS-26 Asphalt Binder Handbook
Outline (PDF 45kb)
Who Should Attend
This webinar is designed for technicians, engineers, facility and asset managers, planners, or others who are called upon to review asphalt-related test results, and would like a better understanding of the commonly reported tests and how to evaluate failing test results . This includes contractors, consultants, engineers, federal agencies such as FAA, FHWA, and military as well as DOD contractors, state, city and county personnel.
Danny Gierhart, P.E., Asphalt Institute Regional Engineer
Instructions for viewing a recorded webinar (PDF 706 kb)
(A PDH Certificate is available upon request after you view the recording by sending an email to email@example.com with the name of the session and full name you used to register)
Fees & Registration
The registration fee is $50.
NOTE: Registration is per individual. Only the registered person will receive emails about the webinar and will be recognized for a PDH certificate.
See below for group registration.
Group Registrations and Discounts
Group Registration and discounts are available upon request.
- We encourage and support group registrations for AI’s live and recorded events
- A webinar “group” is more than 1 individual sharing a single computer (with or without a projector) to view a webinar at the same time at a single location.
- Each group must have a designated Group Coordinator who will serve as the point of contact for all communications such as the access code and instructions
- The Group Coordinator will be charged the full undiscounted registration cost of $50 for each session registered for. All additional attendees will be charged a discounted fee of $30 per person for each session registered for.
- Group registrations can be requested by clicking this link: Group Registration and PDH Certificate Policy and completing the form ; or contacting Charlena Gray via phone or email at 859-288-4961 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each registered group participant will receive a PDH also if requested.
For more information contact: