Class Name: Basics of Asphalt Binders
Number of PDH: (1.5 hrs., 1.5 PDHs)
Fees & Registration Price: $50
This webinar provides a general introduction to asphalt binders, covering the following topics:
• constituents of asphalt binders
• physical properties,
• how asphalt binders behave
• preparation for testing (sampling, heating, and splitting)
• asphalt binder tests and specifications
• modified asphalt binders
• asphalt emulsions and cutbacks
• asphalt binders used in roofing
Who Should Attend
The webinar is intended for participants who want an elementary understanding of asphalt binders without spending more than 90 minutes in training. At the conclusion of the webinar, participants should have a general understanding of what asphalt binders are, how they behave with temperature and time of loading, and how they are used. For more in-depth training, please see the Asphalt Binder Series and Introduction to Asphalt Rheology.
Mike Anderson, P.E., Director of Research & Laboratory Services, Asphalt Institute
(A PDH Certificate is available upon request after you view the webinar by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the session and full name you used to register)
NOTE: Registration is per individual. Only the registered person will receive emails about the webinar and will be recognized for a PDH certificate.
See below for group registration.
Group Registrations and Discounts
Group Registration and discounts are available upon request.
- We encourage and support group registrations for AI’s live and recorded events
- A webinar “group” is more than 1 individual sharing a single computer (with or without a projector) to view a webinar at the same time at a single location.
- Each group must have a designated Group Coordinator who will serve as the point of contact for all communications such as the access code and instructions
- The Group Coordinator will be charged the full undiscounted registration cost of $50 for each session registered for. All additional attendees will be charged a discounted fee of $30 per person for each session registered for.
- Group registrations can be requested by clicking this link: Group Registration and PDH Certificate Policy and completing the form; or contacting Alicia Walker via phone or email at 859-288-4960 or email@example.com
- Each registered group participant will receive a PDH also if requested.
For more information contact: