Basics of Asphalt Binders
(1.5 hrs., 1.5 PDHs)
Register online to view this recorded webinar
Who Should Attend
Mike Anderson, P.E., Director of Research & Laboratory Services, Asphalt Institute
(A PDH Certificate is available upon request after you view the webinar by sending an email to email@example.com with the name of the session and full name you used to register)
Fees & Registration
The registration fee is $75.
NOTE: Registration is per individual. Only the registered person will receive emails about the webinar and will be recognized for a PDH certificate.
See below for group registration.
Group Registrations and Discounts
Group Registration and discounts are available upon request.
- We encourage and support group registrations for AI’s live and recorded events
- A webinar “group” is more than 1 individual sharing a single computer (with or without a projector) to view a webinar at the same time at a single location.
- Each group must have a designated Group Coordinator who will serve as the point of contact for all communications such as the access code and instructions
- The Group Coordinator will be charged the full undiscounted registration cost of $75 for each session registered for. All additional attendees will be charged a discounted fee of $45 per person for each session registered for.
- Group registrations can be requested by clicking this link: Group Registration and PDH Certificate Policy and completing the form; or contacting Charlena Gray via phone or email at 859-288-4961 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each registered group participant will receive a PDH also if requested.
For more information contact: