Introduction to Cold In-Place Recycling
Register online to view this webinar recording
All types of asphalt pavements can be recycled: low, medium and high traffic volume highways, county roads, city streets, airports, and parking lots. Asphalt pavement recycling technologies offers several methods to choose from, so each project must be carefully evaluated to determine the method most appropriate. Cold in-place recycling, the focus of this webinar, is a process where all or a portion of an existing asphalt pavement is reclaimed, processed on the grade, and used as a stabilized base course for a new asphalt surface.
This webinar is presented to provide the participant with an introduction to cold in-place recycling. The presentation will include the following:
- Description of the five recognized recycling techniques
- Cover both cold in-place recycling(CIR) and full depth reclamation(FDR)
- Pavement evaluation and testing
- Materials & design considerations
- Six basic steps to recycle an asphalt pavement
Who Should Attend
This webinar is designed for technicians, engineers, contractors, consultants, as well as state, city and county officials.
Instructor H. Wayne Jones, P.E., Asphalt Institute Senior Regional Engineer
(A PDH Certificate is available upon request after you view the recording by sending an email to email@example.com with the name of the session and full name you used to register)
Fees & Registration
The registration fee is $50.
NOTE: Registration is per individual. Only the registered person will receive emails about the webinar and will be recognized for a PDH certificate.
See below for group registration.
Group Registrations and Discounts
Group Registration and discounts are available upon request.
- We encourage and support group registrations for AI’s live and recorded events
- A webinar “group” is more than 1 individual sharing a single computer (with or without a projector) to view a webinar at the same time at a single location.
- Each group must have a designated Group Coordinator who will serve as the point of contact for all communications such as the access code and instructions
- The Group Coordinator will be charged the full undiscounted registration cost of $50 for each session registered for. All additional attendees will be charged a discounted fee of $30 per person for each session registered for.
- Group registrations can be requested by clicking this link: Group Registration and PDH Certificate Policy and completing the form ; or contacting Charlena Gray via phone or email at 859-288-4961 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each registered group participant will receive a PDH also if requested.
For more information contact