ISSA Inspectors Manual Webinar Recording
To register & view any or all of these recordings see below
In 2010 the International Slurry Surfacing Association and the National Center for Pavement Preservation joined forces to update the ISSA Inspectors Manual. This updated document serves as a valuable asset to agencies, consultants and inspectors who utilize Slurry Seals & Microsurfacing on pavements and are responsible for their inspection and acceptance. The 120-page publication covers materials, mix design, equipment calibration in the field, sampling at the site, inspection responsibilities & procedures, safety, surface preparation, stockpiling procedures, problems that may occur, their potential causes, solutions to those problems, and other suggestions. Referred to as MA-1 ISSA Inspector’s Manual, this publication can be ordered at www.slurry.org.
This webinar will cover the highlights of the new Inspector’s Manual by guiding participants through all phases of Slurry Seal & Microsurfacing construction & inspection. Emphasis will be on illustrating the step by step procedures necessary for proper installation & oversight of projects. While not necessary to have the MA1 ISSA Inspector’s Manual during this webinar to follow the presentation and benefit greatly from the information discussed, it is highly encouraged to do so either before or after the webinar in order to have a quality reference manual.
• Slurry Systems
• Materials & Design
• Construction of Treatments
• Calibration procedures
• Contract Administration
• Problem Solving
• Special Situations
Mark McCollough – Asphalt Materials, Inc.
Tim Harwood – Vance Brothers, Inc.
Instructions for viewing a recorded webinar (PDF 706 kb)
(A PDH Certificate is available upon request after you view the recording by sending an email to email@example.com with the name of the session and full name you used to register)
Fees & Registration
The registration fee is free.
NOTE: Registration is per individual. Only the registered person will receive emails about the webinar and will be recognized for a PDH certificate.
See below for group registration.
Group Registrations and Discounts
Group Registration and discounts are available upon request.
- We encourage and support group registrations for AI’s live and recorded events
- A webinar “group” is more than 1 individual sharing a single computer (with or without a projector) to view a webinar at the same time at a single location.
- Each group must have a designated Group Coordinator who will serve as the point of contact for all communications such as the access code and instructions
- The Group Coordinator will be charged the full undiscounted registration cost of $50 for each session registered for. All additional attendees will be charged a discounted fee of $30 per person for each session registered for.
- Group registrations can be requested by clicking this link: Group Registration and PDH Certificate Policy and completing the form ; or contacting Charlena Gray via phone or email at 859-288-4961 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each registered group participant will receive a PDH also if requested.
For more information contact