Laboratory Performance Testing of Asphalt Mixtures
Register online to view this webinar recording
Each session is broadcast live and will be recorded for playback later only to registrants.
As new technologies and materials emerge, users are finding it increasingly more important to understand the performance-related properties of asphalt mixtures during the mix design and field verification processes. Laboratory performance tests are intended to address the various distresses potentially experienced by an asphalt pavement in service, including permanent deformation (rutting) and cracking. This webinar will discuss the how’s and why’s of several of the commonly-used performance-related tests for asphalt mixtures and provide guidance on testing and interpretation of results.
Who Should Attend
This webinar is intended for an audience of technicians and engineers who are interested in learning more about asphalt mixture performance tests that can be used in a mix design or field verification process.
R. Michael Anderson, P.E. – Asphalt Institute Director of Research and Lab Services
Instructions for viewing a recorded webinar (PDF 706 kb)
(A PDH Certificate is available upon request after you view the recording by sending an email to email@example.com with the name of the session and full name you used to register)
Fees & Registration
The registration fee is $50.
NOTE: Registration is per individual. Only the registered person will receive emails about the webinar and will be recognized for a PDH certificate.
See below for group registration.
Group Registrations and Discounts
Group Registration and discounts are available upon request.
- We encourage and support group registrations for AI’s live and recorded events
- A webinar “group” is more than 1 individual sharing a single computer (with or without a projector) to view a webinar at the same time at a single location.
- Each group must have a designated Group Coordinator who will serve as the point of contact for all communications such as the access code and instructions
- The Group Coordinator will be charged the full undiscounted registration cost of $50 for each session registered for. All additional attendees will be charged a discounted fee of $30 per person for each session registered for.
- Group registrations can be requested by clicking this link: Group Registration and PDH Certificate Policy and completing the form ; or contacting Charlena Gray via phone or email at 859-288-4961 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each registered group participant will receive a PDH also if requested.
For more information contact