- Provide a concise standard interpretation of test methods
- Increase confidence in data for use in product development
- Decrease retesting by improving data quality
- Tighten the precision and bias statements in published standards
- Promote a consistent laboratory best-practice
- Help reduce penalties, deducts and disputes
The Northeast Transportation and Training Certification (NETTCP) and the Asphalt Institute National Binder Technician Certification (NBTC) programs share the same text, lecture and examinations, and are FULLY RECIPROCAL.