|Pavement Management Systems
(1.5 hrs., 1.5 PDHs)
To register & view any or all of these recordings see below
$50 per session
Rising materials costs have the managers of our infrastructure seeking better, more cost-effective ways of managing assets for which they are responsible. With these increasing costs, the value of our in-place materials rises, and they become more expensive to maintain at an acceptable level of service. Managers of these assets are seeing greater and greater value in using a pavement management system (PMS) to better maintain their system and do it in a more cost-effective manner. This Asphalt Institute webinar will provide the attendee with the principles of a PMS, the benefits that can be realized with its use, and limitations that need to be considered. A recommended resource for this webinar recording is MS-16 Asphalt in Pavement Preservation & Maintenance.
Outline (PDF 42 kb)
Who Should Attend
This webinar is designed for road managers/agency personnel, highway engineers, pavement decision makers.
Dave Johnson, P.E., Asphalt Institute Regional Engineer
Instructions for viewing a recorded webinar (PDF 706 kb)
(A PDH Certificate is available upon request after you view the recording by sending an email to email@example.com with the name of the session and full name you used to register)
Fees & Registration
The registration fee is $50.
NOTE: Registration is per individual. Only the registered person will receive emails about the webinar and will be recognized for a PDH certificate.
See below for group registration.
Group Registrations and Discounts
Group Registration and discounts are available upon request.
- We encourage and support group registrations for AI’s live and recorded events
- A webinar “group” is more than 1 individual sharing a single computer (with or without a projector) to view a webinar at the same time at a single location.
- Each group must have a designated Group Coordinator who will serve as the point of contact for all communications such as the access code and instructions
- The Group Coordinator will be charged the full undiscounted registration cost of $50 for each session registered for. All additional attendees will be charged a discounted fee of $30 per person for each session registered for.
- Group registrations can be requested by clicking this link: Group Registration and PDH Certificate Policy and completeing the form ; or contacting Alicia Walker via phone or email at 859-288-4960 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each registered group participant will receive a PDH also if requested.
For more information contact: