As new technologies and materials emerge, users are finding it increasingly more important to understand the performance-related properties of asphalt mixtures during the mix design and field verification processes. Laboratory performance tests are intended to address the various distresses potentially experienced by an asphalt pavement in service, including permanent deformation (rutting) and cracking. This webinar will discuss the how’s and why’s of several of the commonly-used performance-related tests for asphalt mixtures and provide guidance on testing and interpretation of results.
Fees & Registration:
- The registration fee is $50 for this recorded session.
- Register online to view this recorded webinar
- Instructions for viewing a recorded webinar (PDF 706KB)
Professional Development Hours:
- 1.5 hrs., 1.5 PDHs
A PDH Certificate is available upon request after you complete the session by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the webinar and full name you used to register.
- R. Michael Anderson, P.E. – Director of Research and Lab Services, Asphalt Institute
Who Should Attend:
This webinar is intended for an audience of technicians and engineers who are interested in learning more about asphalt mixture performance tests that can be used in a mix design or field verification process.
- Registration is per individual. Only the registered person will receive emails about the webinar and will be recognized for a PDH certificate. See below for group registration.
- We would encourage you to visit http://support.webex.com/support/system-requirements.html to ensure your system is compatible with our webinar system before you register or as soon as possible afterward.
- We also highly recommend that you go to: http://www.webex.com/lp/jointest/ and join a test meeting to load the client and test your system.
Group Registration & PDH Certificate Policy
- Full details are listed on our Group Registration Policy page.