Please see the Maintenance & Rehabilitation FAQs, other engineering areas, Asphalt magazine, APA website, Asphalt Institute online store and links page for other information related to this topic area.
We also recommend that you attend our Asphalt Academy courses at sites throughout the country to obtain expert instruction on asphalt topics.
- Concrete Pavement Analyst (CPA) - Setting the Record Straight
- Debunking Streetpave
- ABCs of Pavement Preservation
- Procedure For Resolving Differences In Asphalt Binder Testing
- Pavement Type Selection
- ABCs of Driveways
- Intersection Strategy 1: Developing a Strategy for Better Performing Intersection Pavements
- Intersection Strategy 2: Ensuring Structural Adequacy - A Key Step to Intersection Strategies
- Intersection Strategy 3: Materials and Construction Concerns for Improved Intersection Performance
- Intersection Strategy 4: Three Examples of Implementing the Plan
- World's Strongest Intersection
Design, Construction and Performance of HMA For Railroad Trackbeds
- You can also visit a web page on the University of Kentucky website where you can download papers, PowerPoints and also the computer program called KENTRACK, which is computer program for hot mix asphalt and conventional ballast railway trackbeds.