Price for all 4 Webinars: $FREE
This series of webinars explains the characteristics of asphalt emulsions and their uses as well as information about when, where, and how emulsions should be used. This webinar will also help you evaluate pavement systems for construction and maintenance, and choose the emulsion that best fits your project’s specific conditions.
This webinar series closely follows the Asphalt Institute’s new MS-19 Basic Asphalt Emulsion Manual. Although MS-19 is not required, you are encouraged to purchase a copy at our web store before viewing the webinar recordings.
This series features five (5) 120-minute (2 hours) webinar sessions. Instructors are nationally recognized experts from AI member companies.
- Session 1 – Introduction, Chemistry [$FREE]
- Session 2 – Storage, handling & sampling testing, selecting the right grade [$FREE]
- Session 3 – Surface treatment (chip seals, slurry, micro, etc.) [$FREE]
- Session 4 – Emulsion aggregate mixtures [$FREE]
- Session 5 – Asphalt pavement recycling, miscellaneous applications [$FREE]
Who Should Attend
This webinar is designed for technicians, engineers, facility and asset managers, planners, or others who need to enhance their knowledge of emulsions and their uses. This includes contractors, consultants, engineers, federal agencies such as FAA, FHWA, and military as well as DOD contractors, state, city and county officials, Metropolitan Planning and similar officials and academia.
- Session 1 – Chris Lubbers, KRATON Polymers
- Session 2 – Laurand Lewandowski, PRI Asphalt Technologies
- Session 3 – Mark Ishee, Ergon Asphalt & Emulsions, Inc.
- Session 4 – Arlis Kadrmas, BASF Corporation
- Session 5 – Keith Davidson, McAsphalt Industries Ltd.
Professional Development Hours
- 2 hours per session, 2 PDHs per session
- Earned PDHs and certifications can be downloaded at your convenience when logged into the Asphalt Institute Learning Portal. Using the menu icon in the upper left corner, go to the “My Activities” menu option: select either the “Courses” or “Learning Plans” option from the menu on the page. To the right of each course or learning plan you have completed will be an award icon. Clicking that icon will allow you to download the desired certificate.
- Registration is per individual. Only the registered person will receive emails about the webinar and will be recognized for a PDH certificate. See below for group registration.
Group Registration & PDH Certificate Policy
- Full details are listed on the Group Registration Policy page.