All pavements deteriorate over time. Understanding the different types of pavement distress and what causes those types of distress is a fundamental requirement in order to design, construct and maintain a quality roadway.
This webinar will cover:
- Pavement distress investigation
- The cause(s) of common asphalt pavement distress types
- Pavement design elements necessary to resist premature deterioration
- The effectiveness of different maintenance strategies on various distresses
Who Should Attend
This webinar was developed for those involved with design, construction and maintenance asphalt roadways. It is intended to focus on areas critical to maximizing asphalt pavement performance and life. Agency, consultant, supplier, and contractor personnel at all experience levels will benefit from this webinar.
- Mark Blow, Asphalt Institute Senior Regional Engineer
Professional Development Hours
- 1.5 hrs., 1.5 PDHs
- Earned PDHs and certifications can be downloaded at your convenience when logged into the Asphalt Institute Learning Portal. Using the menu icon in the upper left corner, go to the “My Activities” menu option: select either the “Courses” or “Learning Plans” option from the menu on the page. To the right of each course or learning plan you have completed will be an award icon. Clicking that icon will allow you to download the desired certificate.
- Registration is per individual. Only the registered person will receive emails about the webinar and will be recognized for a PDH certificate. See below for group registration.
Group Registration & PDH Certificate Policy
- Full details are listed on the Group Registration Policy page.