For further information see the Maintenance & Rehabilitation FAQs, other engineering areas via the menu, Asphalt magazine and APA websites, Asphalt Institute online store and the links page for other information related to this topic area.
We also recommend that you attend our Asphalt Academy courses at sites throughout the country to obtain expert instruction on asphalt topics.
- Pavement Distress Maintenance and Repair
- ABCs of Pavement Preservation by the Ontario Hot Mix Producers Association (OHMPA) (PDF 3MB)
- Repair of Asphalt Parking Lots and Driveways (PDF 232KB)
HMA Underlayment Solves Railroad Maintenance Issues (PDF 2MB)
- You can also visit a web page on the University of Kentucky website where you can download papers, PowerPoints and also the computer program called KENTRACK, software for hot mix asphalt and conventional ballast railway trackbeds.
- Tire Scuffing & Indentations by the Ontario Hot Mix Producers Association (OHMPA) (PDF 124KB)
Out of print Asphalt Institute Construction Leaflets
- CL-2 Model Specifications For Small Paving Jobs (PDF 1.5MB)
- CL-3 Full Depth for Asphalt Bicycle Paths (PDF 1.54MB)
- CL-5 Pavement Rehabilitation - Preperation for Asphalt Overlays (PDF 1.6MB)
- CL-15 Maintenance & Repair of Asphalt Parking Lots (PDF 657KB)
- CL-19 Full Depth Asphalt Patching (PDF 2.5MB)