Upcoming Webinar Details:
- November 28, 2017: 12:00PM – 1:30PM EST
The use of reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP) in asphalt mixtures is not a new concept. But, the use of RAP has seen an increased interest for both economic and environmental reasons. According to the Federal Highway Administration’s (FHWA) recycled materials policy:
“The same materials used to build the original highway system can be re-used to repair, reconstruct, and maintain them. Where appropriate, recycling of aggregates and other highway construction materials makes sound economic, environmental, and engineering sense.”
This webinar provides the student with a detailed overview of the process for conducting an asphalt mix design using RAP. Mix design considerations include virgin asphalt binder grade selection, testing of RAP materials, laboratory handling, and analysis procedures needed to conduct a successful asphalt mix design using RAP.
Fees & Registration:
- The registration fee is $50 for this recorded session.
- Register online to view this live webinar
- Instructions for viewing a recorded webinar (PDF 706KB)
Professional Development Hours:
- 1.5 hrs., 1.5 PDHs
A PDH Certificate is available upon request after you complete the session by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the webinar and full name you used to register.
- Mike Anderson, P.E., Director of Research & Laboratory Services, Asphalt Institute
Who Should Attend:
This webinar is intended for an audience of technicians and engineers who are familiar with the asphalt mix design process and are interested in learning the testing and procedures used when RAP is added to the asphalt mixture.
- Registration is per individual. Only the registered person will receive emails about the webinar and will be recognized for a PDH certificate. See below for group registration.
- We would encourage you to visit http://support.webex.com/support/system-requirements.html to ensure your system is compatible with our webinar system before you register or as soon as possible afterward.
- We also highly recommend that you go to: http://www.webex.com/lp/jointest/ and join a test meeting to load the client and test your system.
Group Registration & PDH Certificate Policy
- Full details are listed on our Group Registration Policy page.