This webinar will present information on the test results associated with asphalt mixtures and their related components that are generated during a project. The purpose of each test will be presented, as well as the potential ramifications of failing test results for each test. Recommended resources for this webinar recording are:
- MS-2 Mix Design Methods
- MS-4 Asphalt Handbook
- MS-22 Construction of Hard Mix Asphalt Pavements
- MS-26 Asphalt Binder Handbook
- Interpreting Asphalt Test Results (PDF 45KB)
- Register online to view this webinar
- (2MB) Instructions for viewing a recorded webinar
- To register and pay for this series you can contact our offices by phone (859.288.4960) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Professional Development Hours:
- 1.5 hrs., 1.5 PDHs
A PDH Certificate is available upon request after you complete the session by sending an email to email@example.com with the name of the webinar and full name you used to register.
- Danny Gierhart, P.E., Regional Engineer, Asphalt Institute
Who Should Attend:
This webinar is designed for technicians, engineers, facility and asset managers, planners, or others who are called upon to review asphalt-related test results, and would like a better understanding of the commonly reported tests and how to evaluate failing test results . This includes contractors, consultants, engineers, federal agencies such as FAA, FHWA, and military as well as DOD contractors, state, city and county personnel.
- Registration is per individual. Only the registered person will receive emails about the webinar and will be recognized for a PDH certificate. See below for group registration.
- We would encourage you to visit http://support.webex.com/support/system-requirements.html to ensure your system is compatible with our webinar system before you register or as soon as possible afterward.
- We also highly recommend that you go to: http://www.webex.com/lp/jointest/ and join a test meeting to load the client and test your system.
Group Registration & PDH Certificate Policy
- Full details are listed on our Group Registration Policy page.