Rising materials costs have the managers of our infrastructure seeking better, more cost-effective ways of managing assets for which they are responsible. With these increasing costs, the value of our in-place materials rises, and they become more expensive to maintain at an acceptable level of service. Managers of these assets are seeing greater and greater value in using a pavement management system (PMS) to better maintain their system and do it in a more cost-effective manner. This Asphalt Institute webinar will provide the attendee with the principles of a PMS, the benefits that can be realized with its use, and limitations that need to be considered. A recommended resource for this webinar recording is MS-16 Asphalt in Pavement Preservation & Maintenance.
Download: (42KB) Pavement Management Systems Webinar Outline
Fees & Registration:
- The registration fee is $50 for this recorded session.
- Register online to view this recorded webinar
- (2MB) Instructions for viewing a recorded webinar
Professional Development Hours:
- 1.5 hrs., 1.5 PDHs
A PDH Certificate is available upon request after you complete the session by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the webinar and full name you used to register.
- Dave Johnson, P.E., Regional Engineer, Asphalt Institute
Who Should Attend:
This webinar is designed for road managers/agency personnel, highway engineers, pavement decision makers.
- Registration is per individual. Only the registered person will receive emails about the webinar and will be recognized for a PDH certificate. See below for group registration.
- We would encourage you to visit http://support.webex.com/support/system-requirements.html to ensure your system is compatible with our webinar system before you register or as soon as possible afterward.
- We also highly recommend that you go to: http://www.webex.com/lp/jointest/ and join a test meeting to load the client and test your system.
Group Registration & PDH Certificate Policy
- Full details are listed on our Group Registration Policy page.