|Introduction to Crack Treatments & Best Practices|
|Introduction to Slurry Seal & Microsurfacing & Best Practices|
|Introduction to Chip Seals & Best Practices|
- Register online to view this webinar
- (2MB) Instructions for viewing a recorded webinar
- To register and pay for this series you can contact our offices by phone (859.288.4960) or email (email@example.com)
Professional Development Hours:
- 2 hrs., 2 PDHs per session available
A PDH Certificate is available upon request after you complete the session by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the webinar and full name you used to register.
- Various, see specific session details
Who Should Attend:
This webinar is designed for technicians, engineers, facility and asset managers, planners, or others who need to enhance their knowledge of chipseals. This includes contractors, consultants, engineers, federal agencies such as FAA, FHWA, and military as well as DOD contractors, state, city and county officials, Metropolitan Planning and similar officials and academia.
- Registration is per individual. Only the registered person will receive emails about the webinar and will be recognized for a PDH certificate. See below for group registration.
- We would encourage you to visit http://support.webex.com/support/system-requirements.html to ensure your system is compatible with our webinar system before you register or as soon as possible afterward.
- We also highly recommend that you go to: http://www.webex.com/lp/jointest/ and join a test meeting to load the client and test your system.
Group Registration & PDH Certificate Policy
- Full details are listed on our Group Registration Policy page.