Upcoming Live Webinar Details:
- To Be Announced
A look at the basics of solvent extraction and recovery of asphalt binders. Challenges associated with testing recovered asphalt binder and how results are used in blending equations will be discussed.
- Register online to view this webinar
- (2MB) Instructions for viewing a recorded webinar
- To register and pay for this series you can contact our offices by phone (859.288.4960) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Professional Development Hours:
- 1.0 hrs., 1.0 PDHs
A PDH Certificate is available upon request after you complete the session by sending an email to email@example.com with the name of the webinar and full name you used to register.
- Mike Anderson, P.E., Director of Research & Laboratory Services, Asphalt Institute
Who Should Attend:
This webinar is intended for an audience of technicians and engineers.
- Registration is per individual. Only the registered person will receive emails about the webinar and will be recognized for a PDH certificate. See below for group registration.
- We would encourage you to visit http://support.webex.com/support/system-requirements.html to ensure your system is compatible with our webinar system before you register or as soon as possible afterward.
- We also highly recommend that you go to: http://www.webex.com/lp/jointest/ and join a test meeting to load the client and test your system.
Group Registration & PDH Certificate Policy
- Full details are listed on our Group Registration Policy page.