Price for all 3 Webinars: $FREE
- Mix Design Methods for Slurry Seal / Microsurfacing and for Chip Seals [Full Session Details] [$FREE]
- Combining Preservation Treatments [Full Session Details] [$FREE]
- ISSA Inspectors Manual [Full Session Details] [$FREE]
- Session 1 – Debbie Deep, MeadWestvaco Corp. (Slurry Seal & Microsurfacing); Larry Tomkins, Ergon Asphalt & Emulsions, Inc. (Chip Seals)
- Session 2 – Chuck Ingram, Slurry Pavers; Doug Ford, Pavement Recycling Inc.
Session 3 – Mark McCollough, Asphalt Materials, Inc.; Tim Harwood, Vance Brothers, Inc.
Professional Development Hours
- 1.5 PDHs per session available
- Earned PDHs and certifications can be downloaded at your convenience when logged into the Asphalt Institute Learning Portal. Using the menu icon in the upper left corner, go to the “My Activities” menu option: select either the “Courses” or “Learning Plans” option from the menu on the page. To the right of each course or learning plan you have completed will be an award icon. Clicking that icon will allow you to download the desired certificate.
- Registration is per individual. Only the registered person will receive emails about the webinar and will be recognized for a PDH certificate. See below for group registration.
Group Registration & PDH Certificate Policy
- Full details are listed on the Group Registration Policy page.