This webinar will present information on the test results associated with asphalt mixtures and their related components that are generated during a project. The purpose of each test will be presented, as well as the potential ramifications of failing test results for each test. Recommended resources for this webinar recording are:
- MS-2 Mix Design Methods
- MS-4 Asphalt Handbook
- MS-22 Construction of Hard Mix Asphalt Pavements
- MS-26 Asphalt Binder Handbook
Who Should Attend
This webinar is designed for technicians, engineers, facility and asset managers, planners, or others who are called upon to review asphalt-related test results, and would like a better understanding of the commonly reported tests and how to evaluate failing test results . This includes contractors, consultants, engineers, federal agencies such as FAA, FHWA, and military as well as DOD contractors, state, city and county personnel.
- Danny Gierhart, P.E., Regional Engineer, Asphalt Institute
Professional Development Hours
- 1.5 hrs., 1.5 PDHs
- Earned PDHs and certifications can be downloaded at your convenience when logged into the Asphalt Institute Learning Portal. Using the menu icon in the upper left corner, go to the “My Activities” menu option: select either the “Courses” or “Learning Plans” option from the menu on the page. To the right of each course or learning plan you have completed will be an award icon. Clicking that icon will allow you to download the desired certificate.
- Registration is per individual. Only the registered person will receive emails about the webinar and will be recognized for a PDH certificate. See below for group registration.
Group Registration & PDH Certificate Policy
- Full details are listed on the Group Registration Policy page.