- This is an online, learn-at-your-own-pace, course hosted on the Asphalt Institute Learning Portal.
- For payment issues, please see our Learning System Checkout and Payment page.
- For group registrations or other issues, please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (859.288.4960).
A look at the basics of solvent extraction and recovery of asphalt binders. Challenges associated with testing recovered asphalt binder and how results are used in blending equations will be discussed.
Who Should Attend
This webinar is intended for an audience of technicians and engineers.
- Mike Anderson, P.E., Director of Research & Laboratory Services, Asphalt Institute
Professional Development Hours
- 1.0 hrs., 1.0 PDHs
- Earned PDHs and certifications can be downloaded at your convenience when logged into the Asphalt Institute Learning Portal. Using the menu icon in the upper left corner, go to the “My Activities” menu option: select either the “Courses” or “Learning Plans” option from the menu on the page. To the right of each course or learning plan you have completed will be an award icon. Clicking that icon will allow you to download the desired certificate.
- Registration is per individual. Only the registered person will receive emails about the webinar and will be recognized for a PDH certificate. See below for group registration.
Group Registration & PDH Certificate Policy
- Full details are listed on the Group Registration Policy page.
For more information contact
- Asphalt Institute Headquarters
- Phone: 859.288.4960
- Fax: 859.288.4999
- Email: email@example.com